Compval are currently in the process of creating an online course on Computer Systems Validation. The course will be starting at the beginners level, and no previous knowledge
or experience is required.
Our intended syllabus for Level 1 is as follows:
1) Introduction to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
2) Introduction to Life Science Computer Systems
3) What is Computer Systems Validation
4) Using GAMP 5 a Risk Based Approach
5) Electronic Records & Signatures a US FDA Part 11 Awareness
6) Validation Planning
9) Closing a Validation Project
If you would like to learn more about our upcoming Level 1 course on Computer Systems Validation then please contact us
and we will let you know as soon as we have more information.